We're merging our love of technology and our obsession with interior design to bring you the affordable, efficient and fun way to decorate your home: virtually. No more trying to find time for design meetings during your busy day. No more breaking the bank to make your house gorgeous. This completely online method is what you've been waiting for. Designs are based on your budget and communication is based on your schedule. There are no "office hours" in virtual design so you can email us anytime. And with the world wide web at our disposal, there's no limit to what we can source for you.
So, "How does this work?", you ask. We use your inspirational images along with any Pinterest/Houzz boards to get a sense of your aesthetic. Then we take that information, along with your questionnaire, floor plans and photos, to create a custom design board.
This sofa, for instance. If you were to tell us that this cinnamon beauty from Anthropologie is your dream and you want your room to revolve around it...
. . . then the sofa would be our jumping off point for the design board below. Of course, we need to know you a bit more before we can properly curate your space. But there will be no more cookie cutter rooms. Each room will be unique with layers of depth and items will feel like they have been collected over time. They'll be rooms you can add to and they'll only get better with age.
1. Fill out a short questionnaire so we can have a general sense of your project.
2. Gather some inspirational photos and/or links to your Pinterest/Houzz boards so we can see your style and understand your vision for the room. It's super easy to start a new Pinterest board so don't worry if you don't have this yet. But it's very important that we know what you like to properly build your design.
3. Schedule a 15-minute introductory call.
4. If you decide to move ahead after our call, you'll purchase an E-design package online and get started. Now the real fun begins!
5. Send photos of your room and a simple floor plan with measurements. We'll show you how. Remember, this is stress-free and will be the hardest part of the project. You've got this.
6. We'll get to work and have a preliminary design back to you within (2) two weeks. You will receive everything via the client portal and will be able to provide feedback and accept or decline each item with a click. We will gladly provide up to 2 revisions. With timely communication we can have your design finished in a few short weeks and you'll be on your way.
7. Once you sign off on the final design, you'll receive the following:
- a complete shopping list with clickable links to purchase everything online
- the suggested floor plan, drawn to scale per your measurements
- a rendering of the items laid out in your room
That's all there is to it. We are SO excited to work with all of you. There's no time like the present, let's get started. And please share our new E-Design service with your friends and family, near and far. The sky's the limit.
Be sure to follow us on social media where you'll begin to see more posts on e-design. FYI There are lots of design tips hidden in our Instagram posts so keep reading - you never know, there might be one that's perfect for you.
La French Goose